I took the robot 'out' for a spin around the basement now that I've got it all wire(less)ed up. I am pleased to report no major issues and no holes in the drywall!
I apologize for the terrible job video taping... its hard to drive a robot with one hand and video with the other, while you're trying not to destroy your walls.
Forecast is for rain the next few days, but as soon as it clears out, I'm going to do some tests out in the lawn to see how it fairs. You'll notice in the video the robot is a little back heavy (The front wheels seem to float). That is actually by design, as one I hook the mower to the front, it should even out a bit.